Saturday 29 September 2012

Rinne no Lagrange - The Jersey Club Song! Translated

Hi guys, it's SealedTime here today with another rather short translation post. This is the song which the girls of the Jersey club sing (esp. Maru-Madoka) , when they're down or something. I recently got captivated by the anime and was inspired to translate this rather funny song.



Here goes~ Maru~

DISCLAIMER:
The kanji lyrics were taken from http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/lagrange/jerseybunouta.jis, all credits for the kanji lyrics go to them and I do not claim it as my own.

However, the translations are my own, and any similarities are purely coincidental. This translation is however, copyrighted under me, and are free for all to use, but do give the necessary credits to the author who did this for their effort. Any act of copying this without the consent of the author and claiming it as your own is however, liable to plagarism and can be prosecuted under the CopyRight Acts.

こえたら 

If you can hear the voice that resonates within your heart

ジャージこんで 全力尽くせ 

Put on your jersey and do your best!

義理人情ではかない 

The righteous spirit never moves

けるルールは  

The rules that I accept are part of my heart

け(け)、れ(れ) 

Get it across! (Get it across!), Run! (Run!)

ジャージ部魂

The soul of the Jersey Club!


いたら 

If the voice of my heart reaches out

ジャージ羽織って 気合集中 

I will put on my Jersey coat and focus all my spirit

損得勘定ではかない 

Postives and Negatives will never waver

けるルールは  

The rules that I accept are part of my heart

げるな(げるな) めろ(めろ)、 

Don't Run away! (Don't Run away!), Attack! (Attack!)

ジャージ部魂

The spirit of the Jersey Club!

えたい 

If the voice of my heart is delivered across

 もつ同士よ 

My burning soul and my comrades

義務正義ではかない 

Duty and Righteousness never wavers

けるルールは あなたもじ 

The rules that we accept, you are the same!

ひたむきに(ひたむきに) ぐに(ぐに) 

Go head on! (Go head on!), Straight on! (Straight on!)


ジャージ部魂!

The soul of the Jersey Club!

Well that's all for now. I am currently working at my own pace on certain VS translations, so do look forward to them! This is SealedTime, signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment