Monday 18 June 2012

The Founder... the King!

Hey people~! It is I, Wisel, the Admin of this blog and founder of OtakuEmpire. I'm here to do my self introduction. Now you can know me better~



Well I love to laugh, play and chat. Laughing once a day is very important in my daily life. I'm a friendly and shy guy.. hehe. I can go crazy too.

Why the late self-introduction? 

My crew wants me to do a proper introduction. Instead of a short description in the "Info" section.

Just like my crew members, I do play Trading Card Games from Bushiroad. Well you guys can probably guess that since i have been posting Vanguard stuffs.

What Card Games do you play besides Vanguard?

Weiss Schwarz (Fate series, Black Rock Shooter, Fairy Tail, Shakugan no Shana)
ChaOS (OS Navel)
Victory Spark (Blue Roses, Hanasaku Iroha, Shining Blade)

I play Gran Blue, Neo Nectar and Gold Paladin for Vanguard if you're wondering.

Like many Otakus, I do play Visual Novels too. I would also visit the Arcade sometime in awhile to play fighting games such as BlazBlue, The King of Fighters and Street Fighter.

Ahh... My heart

Music~

I listen to Jpop, Jrock, Kpop and many kinds of English songs. 
Hmm, My favourite Japanese Band is...

UVERworld!
That doesn't mean I only listen to their songs. I have quite a lot to list down here... I probably won't do that.
UVERworld can really get me high! Shaking around like a mad person with their funky rock.


Anime!

My favourite genres of anime are: Slice of Life, Comedy and Fighting.
Few Example: Bleach, Clannad, Seto no Hanayome, Working.




~Idol~

Watching anime for years, I develop a liking to casts. Voice Actors that is. There is one particular seiyuu that can make my day (LOL) and she is my Favourite Seiyuu: Kitamura Eri-san~desu!

That pure innocent beautiful look!

I really love her voice, songs and the characters that she voices~ She always makes me melt~  Fantastic! 



Well that's about it for my short introduction~~
Please continue to support us! We will have more updates soon~








No comments:

Post a Comment