Wednesday 9 May 2012

Self-intro: Enzan

Hi all, I'm Enzan~ I have no idea how to do a proper intro for myself, but i'll try anyways.


...
...
...


 I'll be posting random stuffs on this blog, like songs, nice pictures etc.


I'm a humble player who plays WS, VS and Chaos, here are my decks.


WS - Lucy (Fairy Tail), Sheryl (Macross Frontier), Arsene (Tantei Opera Milky Holmes), Azusa (The Idolm@ster)

VS - Shining Hearts X Blade, Ben-to, Mitsudomoe

Chaos - Aoi (Kaitou Tenshi), Aoi (Kaitou Tenshi), Ichika (Ano Natsu De Matteru), Ichika (Ano Natsu De Matteru)

My favourite anime characters are Azusa (The Idolm@ster), Aoi (Kaitou Tenshi) and Ichika (Ano Natsu De Matteru)

Some random facts about me...

1) I like eating noodles.
2) I like Astronomy. A LOT.
3) I like soft toys. A LOT A LOT.

That's about all for me now. I would be posting some rather random stuffs in the future. See you all~ Oh and before i go, here's a nice picture of an aurora borealis, a phenomenon that we will, unfortunately, never get to witness in Singapore.



Oh and one more thing. I AM A TROLL XD


Bye people~ (This time its for real)
--- Commander Pringles